Has it been a year already? Or have we never done this before? If not, we should have.
I’m a designer. What do I do?
- Design a shirt
- Tweet your design with the hashtag #drytshirt or post to our Facebook page
- Feel awesome
Or, if you’re not a tweeter, twitterer, or just hate birds altogether, send a jpg of your design to:
drytshirt [at] oneword.com
Are there rules or a style guide?
- minimal is good
- feel free to incorporate the “go” logo (here are vector and hi-res files)
(not required though)
- would prefer “oneword.com” to be included, but are open to your creative genius
- don’t worry about adhering to oneword.com’s current color palette
- have fun
What do I win?
- a percentage of the proceeds from t-shirt sales
- the respect of friends, family, and colleagues
- bragging rights
Does the fun ever end?
- No, but submissions are due by March 1, 2011.